MissChroma Commissions NSFW and SFW

1930642_1679332235649337_1437363270839955017_n.png


Hi! I’m MissChroma and I an an aspiring artist chasing my dream freelance career. Art accompanies me from the very beginning of my journey, firstly being a creative hobby and the way to spend my free time, eventually becoming my every day life. I love working with people and I like to think that I’m good in what I’m doing.
This page presents a wide spectrum of art services you can hire me


What can I do for you?

Illustrations

The most common form of art services are illustrations, in various forms and sizes fully adjustable to your needs. Starting from simple sketches and ending on complex full color artworks, you can adjust the kind of work you receive to your purposes

Themes

Anything you can wish for and even more. I love action same as I do romance, carefree fairytales as intense adult plots.

Technique

Last few years I spent on developing my technique of mixing all what’s best in traditional and digital art media. From the very beginning my weapon of choice is pencil, which later on become supported by digital art programs.

Styles

My style was initially inspired by Japanese manga, later on getting mixed with fantasy and semi-realistic influences.


Infinite Possibilities


✓ Manga and Anime Fantasy Semi-realism
✓ Real people, Original characters, Fan Characters, Fan Art (Canon, Alternative Universe, OC mixed pairing)
✓ Any kind of setting e.g. Fantasy, Modern, Futuristic, Steampunk, Victorian, Horror, Fairytale
✓ Any kind of theme e.g. Realistic, Grotesque, Anime, Fantasy, Children story, Heavily stylized worlds
✓ Any kind of interaction e.g. Friendship, Romance, Sex, Rivalry, Fight
✓ Any purpose e.g. Gift, Book cover, Promotional material, Concept design, Decorative
✓ Any kind of outfit e.g. Modern Fashion, Fantasy, Armors, Cosplays, Lolita fashion, Alternative, Futuristic Suits, Lingerie, Complicated designs, Nudity
✓ Characters in any Genders, Sexualities, Ages, Races (also Magical and Original ones)
✓ Straight and Gay romance,Erotica (Yaoi,Yuri,Hentai)
✓ Conceptual and Slice of life scenes
✓Animals, Fantasy and Mythological creatures e.g. Demons, Mermaids, Angels, Horror creatures Zombies, Mutants, Were-animals, Kenomomimi, Cute monsters and Mascots

Commisions Types

Chibi

Chibi option presents a character in a super deformed form where they’re stylized to have a big head and be overall cute. Chibis are adorable and can become a great gift for your friend or a solution to present a comic situation in simple, funny way.
Available in PENCIL or COLOR
         


Portrait
Portrait option shows a character from shoulders up, with focus on their face features, expressions and face-hair details.
Available in PENCIL or COLOR


Full Body

Full body is a picture of a full body of a character, allowing by that for a full presentation of their outfit and for more composition and movement freedom
Available in PENCIL or COLOR, SINGLE or 2characters, SFW or NSFW variants .


fan_art_eruri_by_misschroma-d76k28d.jpg


Waist Up

Wait up presents character from their waist up to their head, being by that a more economic version of the Full Body option. It’s great to show interaction between characters.You can use it for visual novel / otome game project, or as a book cover.
Available in PENCIL or COLOR, SINGLE or 2characters, SFW or NSFW variants .




Illustration

Illustration is the full composition artwork presenting up to 3 main characters with a fully complex background. The theme, composition and the character’s presentation full depends of your ideas.
Amount of characters up to 3 doesn’t change the picture’s price.
Available in PENCIL or COLOR  SFW or NSFW variants
red 1_lineaA4_ps_finish_livelli.jpg
Per re_flat_ ok2.jpg
snow YF misschroma.png


1934563_1678858895696671_3638790347449815151_n.jpg
tumblr_n3rvodteap1rim5zbo1_500_2_by_misschroma-d7e473n.png

Prices

All of the prices apply to one piece of artwork.
2characters" option means the pictures of two interacting characters; the second character always costs less than the first one (pictures of two completely separate characters are counted as two different artworks. Does not apply to Illustrations, those allow for multiple characters in one picture.
Pencil" option means monochrome pencil artworks
Color” option means fully colored mixed media artworks
Currently I’m OPEN for accepting orders


★Chibi
Pencil: $10
Color: $22
2CHARACTERS Pencil: $16
2CHARACTERS Color: $32
★Portrait
Pencil: $20
Color: $40
★Waist-up
Pencil: $15
Color: $30
2CHARACTERS Pencil: $21
2CHARACTERS Color: $40
★Full Body
Pencil: $19
Color: $38

2CHARACTERS Pencil: $25
2CHARACTERS Color: $48
★Illustration
Pencil: $45
Color: $75
★Upgrades
NSFW:  +$15
Commercial Rights: +50%




“Okay, I want to commission you. How do I do that?“
It is really simple.

All you have to do is to send me an e-mail to:
misschroma@gmail.com

The message should contain:
Commission types
Your name or nickname
Subject’s description, which is:
characters/scene/objects. Outfit, personality, poses, mood/feel of the picture, background, any extra information I may need to draw your picture right.

After sending me an e-mail with the details of your order, I will respond, confirming I got the message  We will validate the details and pricing.

I’ll start to drawing your commission when i’m done, I’ll send you the rought sketch.
Important! I will send you my PayPal after you confirm  the rought sketch.   This is the exact time that you send me the full payment.  
When your payment is accounted for, I will send you another message confirming that everything is in order and I continue working on your commission.

When your picture is finished, I shall send you the full sized version without any watermarks.


Smaller versions of these pictures, watermarked and with appropriate credits.
I have the right (to upload into my galleries (dA, tumblr, Y!gallery etc.) as a portfolio and promotional material. This rule does not apply to customers who bought full copyrights of the picture.

You May Also Like

0 messaggi